Horizontal fermenter manufactured by partner company Jaklič d.o.o.. is mainly used for the maceration of red grapes. Its characteristic is an inner agitator driven by an electric motor with a reduction gear placed on the back side.
With the complete renovation of the control concept, which included:
- project documentation,
- renovation of the electrical cabinet,
- replacement of the controller,
- installation of safety sensors,
- development of control software and
- development of user interface.
we have updated and improved the fermenter's functionality.
The advantages gained by the renovation include:
- improved safety of the machine,
- a unified, simple and intuitive user interface that is independent of the fermenter model,
- centralized temperature control that includes cooling and heating regulation,
- simple integration of the machine into larger systems, since the machine only needs to be connected to a cooling unit or central cooling system and
- standardized communication based on OPC or WEB standards, allowing simple integration into a central control system or the implementation of a central control system.
- manual or fully automatic mode,
- control of timing parameters,
- speed control of the internal agitator,
- temperature control.