|Tip||EBS 250||EBS 500||EBS 750||EBS 1000|
|Quantity of beer per brew (net liters)||250||500||750||1000|
Quantity of beer per year (net liters)
|12000 - 36000||30000 - 180000||70000 - 240000||100000 - 380000|
|Time for one brew (h)||5||5-6||5-6||6-7|
|Space requirements (m2)||20-30||40-80||60-100||80-130|
1. Quantity of beer per year is an estimate of production for a typical configuration.
2. Space requirements also include other components of the system and refer to a typical configuration.
|Volume (liters)||250, 500, 750, 1000||250, 500, 750, 1000||250, 500, 750, 1000|
|Operating pressure (bar)||0||optionally up to 1.5||up to 1.5|
1. Fermentation tank type:
- FO is an open type of fermentation tank with a lid.
- FZ is a closed type of fermentation tank, optionally constructed as a pressure vessel.
- FCCV is a cylindroconical type of fermentation tank constructed as pressure vessel.
2. CIP system enables automatic cleaning of fermentation tank.
|Tip||ZT 500||ZT 1000||ZT 1500||ZT 2000|
|Operating pressure (bar)||up to 1.5||up to 1.5||up to 1.5||up to 1.5|
1. CIP system enables automatic cleaning of lager tank.